BARMAT® is InfraBuild Construction Solutions' customised prefab bar mat offering. BARMAT® is fabricated offsite, using automated machine manufacturing that allows steel to be prefabricated with variable bar sizes and spacing in a variety of mat shapes, configurations and sizes.
BARMAT® is widely used in Commercial, Civil & Infrastructure, High Rise and Precast markets
- AS/NZS 4671 Steel reinforcing materials
- AS 3600 Concrete structures
- AS 1554.3 Structural steel welding Part 3: Welding of reinforcing steels
- Precast panels and culverts
- Diaphragm walls
- Shotcrete walls
- Suspended slabs
- Sound barriers
- Significantly reduces steel fixing
- Potential for reduced concrete
- Tighter tolerances with offsite prefabrication
- Reduces lapping
- Less offcuts and wastage
- Reduces congestion on site
- Improves safety through less handling
- Increases site safety
- Lifting certification available upon request
- Off coil manufacturing minimises waste
For more information on customer testimonials and case studies please click below.
Contact your nearest InfraBuild Construction Solutions representative to find out how BARMAT® can unleash cost savings, on-site productivity efficiencies and safety benefits for your next project.