- The Awards promote excellence in design and innovation in the built environment
- InfraBuild proudly sponsors the award for Best Mixed Use Development
- Award winners will be announced via a virtual event in October
The Property Council of Australia has announced the finalists the 2020 Innovation & Excellence Awards. The Award for Best Mixed Use Development is sponsored by InfraBuild.
The finalists in the prestigious Property Council of Australia’s Innovation & Excellence Awards 2020, promoting excellence in design and innovation in the built environment, have been announced.
Proudly sponsored by InfraBuild, the Award for Best Mixed Use Development recognises and rewards innovation in a mixed use development that comprises of at least two substantive uses including office, retail, residential, tourism and leisure, community facilities, logistics/warehouse, distribution or high technology.
InfraBuild congratulates each of the finalists in the 2020 Awards.
The finalists in the InfraBuild-sponsored Award for the Best Mixed Used Development are:
- Carmelite, Myrtle Bank, South Australia, nominated by Southern Cross Care
- DUO (Block 4N), Central Park, Sydney NSW,nominated by Frasers Property Australia
- Harold Park, Sydney, NSW, nominated by Mirvac
- Lighthouse, Dee Why, NSW, nominated by Meriton Group
- Tempo Drummoyne, NSW, nominated by EG Funds Management
- York&George, Sydney, NSW, nominated by Colliers International.
The Property Council of Australia’s National Innovation & Excellence Awards 2020 Award winners will be announced via a virtual event in October.
Main image is of 2019 Best Mixed Used Development award winner, Coorparoo Square, Brisbane
Article published on Friday, 13 December 2019