Connolly® Dowel Cradles – Galvanised/Black
Connolly® Dowel Cradles – Galvanized/Black
Connolly® Plate Dowel cradles supplied by InfraBuild Construction Solutions (formerly LIBERTY OneSteel Reinforcing), are used for load transfer in saw cut contraction joints. They are a welded wire assembly that ensures the horizontal and vertical alignment of dowels at the correct spacing and height.
Connolly Plate Dowel Cradles are supplied with a de-bonding sleeve to one half of the dowel to allow for contraction. Connolly Plate Dowel Cradles also allow for lateral movement.
Manufactured in 3m lengths from 6mm wire, these dowel cradles are available in a wide range of configurations to suit a variety of slab thicknesses and load requirements. They form a rigid assembly, capable of withstanding the harsh treatment they frequently encounter during construction activities. They are easy to transport, handle and install, saving both time and money for the contractor. Connolly Plate Dowel Cradles can also be custom manufactured to suit any specific configuration.
- Load transfer in saw cut contraction joints
- Pre assembled and welded to ensure accuracy
- Ensures dowel alignment is maintained during concrete placement
- Minimises dowel installation time
- Custom cradles are available
- AS/NZS 3679.1:2010 – Structural Steel - Hot-rolled bars and sections
- AS/NZS 4680:2006 – Hot-dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on fabricated ferrous articles
To find out more about the Connolly® Plate Dowel Cradles stocked at your local InfraBuild Construction Solutions please contact your nearest branch.
|Plate Dowel Cradles Galvanized|
|Product Code||Plate Thickness (mm)||Dowel Length (mm)||Dowel Spacing (mm)||Suit Slab (mm)||Cradle Length (m)|
|Plate Dowel Cradles Black|
|Product Code||Plate Thickness (mm)||Dowel Length (mm)||Dowel Spacing (mm)||Suit Slab Length (mm)||Cradle (m)|