Galvanized Lintel Multi-Rib T-Bar 200 x 200 x 9mm – GALINTEL®
GALINTEL® Galvanized Lintel Multi-Rib T-Bar 200 x 200 x 9mm
GALINTEL® Multi-Rib T-Bars supplied by InfraBuild Construction Solutions (formerly LIBERTY OneSteel Reinforcing) are a cost-effective lintel that provide structural rigidity, high strength-to-weight ratio and resistance to corrosion. The multi-ribbed profile forms a superior bond with the mortar anåd is a total load-bearing lintel designed to support 230mm brickwork over a clear opening and are also 40 per cent lighter than traditional T-Bars.
GALINTEL® Multi-Rib T-Bar are hot dip galvanized to AS/NZS 4680:2006 to achieve an R3 durability rating and are available in 200 x 200 x 7mm and 200 x 200 x 9mm and lengths from 0.9–6.3m.
Note: Your design engineer should determine the type, size and length of the GALINTEL® for the brickwork openings by consulting the relevant technical data and safe load table below.
- Supporting brickwork over openings (windows and doors) in the building and construction industry
- Designed to support 230 mm brickwork over openings
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Relies on composite action with mortar and brickwork
- Up to 40% lighter than traditional T-Bars
- Fully hot dip galvanized finish to achieve R3 durability rating
- Complies with Australian Building Code requirements
- AS/NZS 4680:2006 – Hot dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on fabricated ferrous articles
- AS/NZS 2699.3:2001 – Built in components for masonry
- AS/NZS 1170.1:2002 – Structural designs actions set
To find out more about the range of GALINTEL® Multi-Rib T-Bar products stocked at your local InfraBuild Construction Solutions please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Length (m)||Clear Span Length (m)|
|TB9||Made to Order||As Applicable|