Galvanized Lintel Multi-Rib T-Bar 200 x 200 x 9mm – GALINTEL®
GALINTEL® Galvanized Lintel Multi-Rib T-Bar 200 x 200 x 9mm
GALINTEL® Multi-Rib T-Bars supplied by InfraBuild Construction Solutions (formerly LIBERTY OneSteel Reinforcing) are a cost effective lintels that provide structural rigidity, high strength-to-weight ratio and resistance to corrosion. The multi-rib profile forms a superior bond with the mortar. This bond between mortar, brickwork and lintel creates a composite beam of superior strength and structural rigidity. The Galintel Multi-Rib T-Bar is a total load bearing lintel designed to support 230mm brickwork over clear openings.
Note: Your design engineer should determine the type, size and length of the GALINTEL® for the brickwork openings by consulting the relevant technical data and safe load table below.
- Supporting brickwork over openings (windows and doors) in the building and construction industry
- Total load bearing lintel designed to support 230mm brickwork over clear openings
- The Multi-Rib profile forms a superior bond between mortar
- Up to 40% lighter than traditional T-Bars
- Australian designed and manufactured
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- AS/NZS 4680:2006 – Hot dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on fabricated ferrous articles
- AS/NZS 2699.3:2001 – Built in components for masonry
- AS/NZS 1170.1:2002 – Structural designs actions set
To find out more about the range of GALINTEL® Multi-Rib T-Bar products stocked at your local InfraBuild Construction Solutions please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Length (m)||Clear Span Length (m)|
|TB9||Made to Order||As Applicable|