Galvanized Lintel Rendabar® 150 x 100 x 8mm – GALINTEL®
GALINTEL® Galvanized Lintel Rendabar® 150 x 100 x 8mm
GALINTEL® Galvanized Lintel Rendabar® supplied by InfraBuild Construction Solutions (formerly LIBERTY OneSteel Reinforcing) is a total load-bearing bar, specifically designed to facilitate cement rendering. The bond between mortar, brickwork and lintel forms a composite beam of superior strength and structural rigidity. Galintel Rendabars are considerably lighter than other forms of lintels, contributing to ease of handling and faster construction. Rendabar's platform leg provides a wide base of support for brickwork and a generous keying area for cement rendering.
Considerably lighter than other forms of lintels with a rendered finish, Rendabar® is easy to handle, promoting faster construction and less damage to green masonry. Mortar bonding with the multi-ribbed section locks the Rendabar® firmly to the masonry providing superior lateral bracing and rigidity.
GALINTEL® Rendabar® is hot dip galvanized to AS/NZS 4680:2006 to achieve an R3 durability rating.
Note: Your design engineer should determine the type, size and length of the GALINTEL® for the brickwork openings by consulting the relevant technical data and safe load table below.
- Specifically designed to facilitate cement rendering
- Lighter than other forms of lintels used with rendered finish
- Ribbed profile forms a composite beam of superior strength
- Fully hot dip galvanized finish to achieve R3 durability rating
- Complies with Australian Building Code requirements
- AS/NZS 4680:2006 – Hot dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on fabricated ferrous articles
- AS/NZS 2699.3:2001 – Built in components for masonry
- AS/NZS 1170.1:2002 – Structural designs actions set
To find out more about the range of GALINTEL® Rendabar® products stocked at your local InfraBuild Construction Solutions please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Length (m)||Clear Opening (m)|