Galvanized Lintel Traditional Angle 100 x 75 x 10mm – GALINTEL®
GALINTEL® Galvanized Lintel Traditional Angle 100 x 75 x 10mm
GALINTEL® Lintel Traditional Angle Bars supplied by InfraBuild Construction Solutions (formerly LIBERTY OneSteel Reinforcing)are hot rolled merchant bar lintels manufactured from 300Mpa grade steel. They are traditional steel sections used in the support of brickwork over clear openings and are not reliant on composite action. They are hot dip galvanized to AS/NZS 4680:2006 to eliminate corroded lintels and cracked brickwork thanks to the generous galvanizing layer.
Lintels achieve an R3 durability rating in accordance with AS/NZS 2699.3:2001 and are covered by a 25 year warranty from the date of installation.
Note: Your design engineer should determine the type, size and length of the GALINTEL® for the brickwork openings by consulting the relevant technical data and safe load table below.
- Supporting brickwork over openings (windows and doors) in the building and construction industry
- Achieves an R3 durability rating
- Guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship
- GALINTEL® hot dip galvanized steel lintels are 40% lighter than solid lintels
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- AS/NZS 4680:2006 – Hot dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on fabricated ferrous articles
- AS/NZS 2699.3:2001 – Built in components for masonry
- AS/NZS 1170.1:2002 – Structural designs actions set
To find out more about the range of GALINTEL® Galvanized Steel Lintels stocked at your local InfraBuild Construction Solutions please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Length (m)||Clear Span Length (m)|