Galvanized Lintel Traditional T-Bar 250 x 200 x 10mm – GALINTEL®
GALINTEL® Galvanized Lintel Traditional T-Bar 250 x 200 x 10mm
GALINTEL®Lintel Traditional T-Bars supplied by InfraBuild Construction Solutions (formerly LIBERTY OneSteel Reinforcing) are fully machine welded structural lintel beam manufactured in Australia using 300MPa steel. They are traditional steel sections used in the support of brickwork over large clear openings and are not reliant on composite action.
Lintel Traditional T-Bars are product certified by Unisearch Limited and are hot dip galvanized to meet Australian Standards. GALINTEL®Lintel Traditional T-Bars achieve an R3 durability rating in accordance with AS/NZS 2699.3:2001.
Note: Your design engineer should determine the type, size and length of the GALINTEL® for the brickwork openings by consulting the relevant technical data and safe load table below.
- Supporting brickwork over openings (windows and doors) in the building and construction industry
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Comply with Australian Standards and Building Code requirements
- Product certified by Unisearch Limited
- Fully machine welded
- 300 MPa grade steel
- All surfaces, including ends, fully hot dip galvanized with 600g/m2 zinc coating
- R3 durability rating as standard finish
- Does not rely on composite action
- Fully hot dip galvanized finish to achieve R3 durability rating
- AS/NZS 4680:2006 – Hot dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on fabricated ferrous articles
- AS/NZS 2699.3:2001 – Built in components for masonry
- AS/NZS 1170.1:2002 – Structural designs actions set
To find out more about the range of GALINTEL®Lintel Traditional T-Bars stocked at your local InfraBuild Construction Solutions please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Length (m)||Clear Span Length (m)|
|TTB1025||Made to Order||As Applicable|