Galvanized Lintel Traditional T-Bar 250 x 200 x 10mm – GALINTEL®
GALINTEL® Galvanized Lintel Traditional T-Bar 250 x 200 x 10mm
GALINTEL®Lintel Traditional T-Bars supplied by InfraBuild Construction Solutions (formerly LIBERTY OneSteel Reinforcing) are a fully machine welded structural lintel beam that doesn't rely on composite action. Designed and manufactured in Australia from 300 MPa grade steel, GALINTEL®Lintel Traditional T-Bars achieve an R3 durability rating in accordance with AS/NZS 2699.3:2001.
Lintel Traditional T-Bars are product certified by Unisearch Limited and are hot dip galvanized to meet Australian Standards. They are available in 200 x 200 x 10mm and 250 x 200 x 10mm.
Note: Your design engineer should determine the type, size and length of the GALINTEL® for the brickwork openings by consulting the relevant technical data and safe load table below.
- Supporting brickwork over openings (windows and doors) in the building and construction industry
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Comply with Australian Standards and Building Code requirements
- Product certified by Unisearch Limited
- Fully machine welded
- 300 MPa grade steel
- All surfaces, including ends, fully hot dip galvanized with 600g/m2 zinc coating
- R3 durability rating as standard finish
- Does not rely on composite action
- Fully hot dip galvanized finish to achieve R3 durability rating
- AS/NZS 4680:2006 – Hot dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on fabricated ferrous articles
- AS/NZS 2699.3:2001 – Built in components for masonry
- AS/NZS 1170.1:2002 – Structural designs actions set
To find out more about the range of GALINTEL®Lintel Traditional T-Bars stocked at your local InfraBuild Construction Solutions please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Length (m)||Clear Span Length (m)|
|TTB1025||Made to Order||As Applicable|