Key Joint Expanda Joint – Danley™
Key Joint Expanda Joint by Danley™
Danley™ Keyjoint Expanda™ supplied by InfraBuild Construction Solutions (formerly LIBERTY OneSteel Reinforcing) is designed specifically to overcome slab alignment problems. Keyjoint Expanda™ comprises Danley™ Keyjoint fitted with 5mm close cell foam which provides for thermal expansion of adjacent slabs. This allows expansion of the concrete, giving a high performing, cost effective expansion system with a joint finish. Similar to Keyjoint, Keyjoint Expanda™ is self-supporting and height adjustable utilising the Danley™ drive-n-twist stake system.
Keyjoint Expanda™ is available in standard 3m lengths features knock-out holes for 16mm or 20mm square dowels every 150mm. This provides flexibility in centre spacings at 150mm, 300mm, 450mm and 600mm as standard. The Knock-out holes suit 16mm and 20mm Dowelmaster® sleeves .
- Ideal for Dowelmaster® and square dowels
- Allows for continuous concrete slab pours
- Provides the same benefits as key joint as well as expansion joint capability
- One side faced with 5mm closed cell foam
- Multiple cappings available
- Drive-and-twist stake system
- Knockouts allow use of 16 and 20 mm Dowelmaster® sleeves and square dowels
To find out more about the Danley™ Key Joint Expanda products stocked at your local InfraBuild Construction Solutions please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Height (mm)||Length (m)|