Key Joint System – Danley™
Key Joint System by Danley™
Danley™ preformed metal key joints supplied by InfraBuild Construction Solutions (formerly LIBERTY OneSteel Reinforcing) enable loads to be transferred between adjoining concrete slabs while allowing lateral movement and limiting differential vertical movement between the slabs. Danley™ Key Joints incorporate a unique drive’n’ twist stake system to make installation simple and provide a more uniform joint line at a fraction of the cost of conventional formwork.
Knock-outs provide for placement of square dowels. Ideal for light traffic areas, Danley™ Key Joints are available with capping for 3mm recess, 10mm recess or permanent capping with Rip-A-Strip. They are available in heights of 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm and 250mm and lengths of 3m and 6m.
- Light traffic areas
- Enables transfer of vertical loads across the joints between slabs
- Allows lateral movement between the slabs, but limits vertical differential movement between the slabs
- Allows continuous concrete placement with preformed internal joints
- Incorporates drive-and-twist stake system
- Knock-outs provide for placement of square dowels
- Capping available for 3mm recess, 10mm recess, or permanent capping with Rip-A-Strip™ (sold separately)
To find out more about the Danley™ Key Joints products stocked at your local InfraBuild Construction Solutions please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Height (mm)||Length (m)|
|Key Joint – Stakes|
|Product Code||Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Suit Key Joint (mm)||No. Per Pack|
|KJDPEG3||10||350||100 – 150||8|
|Key Joint – Capping|
|ProductCode||Description||Colour||Width (mm)||Set Down (mm)||Length (m)|
|KJDCAPR10||Removable – Standard||Black||10||3||25|
|KJDCAPR12||Removable – Block||Black||12||10||25|