Plastic Bar Chair Continuous Deck Rails – Reid™
Plastic Bar Chair Continuous Deck Rails by Reid™
Reid™ Continuous Deck Rails supplied by InfraBuild Construction Solutions (formerly LIBERTY OneSteel Reinforcing) are a continuous plastic bar chair that allows for rapid placement and chairing. Ideal for 500PLUS BAMTEC®, precast, tilt-up panels and suspended slabs, Danley™ Continuous Deck Rails provide strong and stable support with a plastic base to suit slab-on-ground applications. They're available in 740mm and 750mm lengths at various heights.
- 500PLUS® BAMTEC® suspended slab, slab-on-ground with concrete blinding layer
- Continuous spacer
- Allows rapid placement and chairing
- Provides strong and stable support for concrete reinforcing steel
- Minimum soffit exposure
- Plastic base to suit slab-on-ground application
- AS/NZS 2425:2015 – Bar chairs in reinforced concrete – Product requirements and test methods
To find out more about the Reid™ Continuous Deck Rails stocked at your local InfraBuild Construction Solutions please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Height (mm)||Length (mm)||No./Bag|