Steel Square Bar – Merchant Bar
Steel Square Bar and Billet
InfraBuild Steel Centre (formerly LIBERTY OneSteel Metalcentre) supplies steel square bar in a wide range of sizes. Manufactured in Australia from 300PLUS steel, InfraBuild Steel Centre' steel square bar exceeds the minimum requirements of AS/NZS 3679.1.
- Engineering construction
- Residential construction
- Non-residential construction
- Mining infrastructure
- Transport and storage
- Available in a wide variety of sizes
- Exceeds the minimum requirements of AS/NZS 3679.1
- Up to 20% stronger for improved strength-to-weight ratios
- Requires no special pre-heating for welding
- Additional grades available on request
- AS/NZS 3679.1: Hot-rolled bars and sections
- AS 1442: Carbon steels and carbon-manganese steels - Hot rolled bars and semi-finished products
- AS 1444: Wrought alloy steels - Standard, hardenability (H) series and hardened and tempered to designated mechanical properties
- AS 1447: Hot-rolled spring steels
To find out more about the steel square bar and billet stocked at your local InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
|Square Bar – 6m|
|Size (mm x mm x mm)||Mass (kg/m)||Metres per tonne|
|10 x 10||0.81||1266|
|12 x 12||1.16||885|
|16 x 16||2.06||498|
|20 x 20||3.22||318|
|25 x 25||5.03||204|
|32 x 32||8.24||124|
|40 x 40||12.9||79|
Billets – 6m
Size (mm x mm x mm)
Metres per tonne
45 x 45
50 x 50
63 x 63
75 x 75
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide the following processing services for this product:
To find out more about the processing services offered by InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide delivery services for this product.
Please contact your nearest branch for more information.