Straightened Steel Wire – 500L Black Ribbed
Straightened Reinforcing Steel Wire – 500L Black Ribbed
Straightened reinforcing steel wire supplied by InfraBuild Construction Solutions is a Class L Ribbed reinforcing wire compliant to AS/NZS 4671:2001 Steel reinforcing materials. InfraBuild Construction Solutions' straightened reinforcing steel wire is available in a range of wire diameters in 6m lengths. Note that wire products can be cut to length and/or processed on request.
- Concrete footpaths
- Industrial and commercial ground slabs
- Precast panel construction
- Residential slabs and footings
- Ribbed profile improves bonding to concrete, which minimises concrete cracking
- Available in a range of diameter sizes
- AS/NZS 4671:2001 Steel reinforcing materials
To find out more about the range of straightened wire stocked at your local InfraBuild Construction Solutions please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Wire Dia. (mm)||Length (m)||Mass (kg/m)||Length (m/t)*|