Galvanized Lintel Angle Bar 100 x 100 x 6mm – GALINTEL®
GALINTEL® Galvanized Lintel Angle Bar 100 x 100 x 6mm
GALINTEL® Galvanized Lintel Angle Bars supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing are hot dip galvanized to AS/NZS 4680:2006 to eliminate corroded lintels and cracked brickwork thanks to the generous galvanizing layer.
Lintels achieve an R3 durability rating in accordance with AS/NZS 2699.3:2001 and are covered by a 25 year warranty from the date of installation.
Lintel angle bars are available in 100 x 100 x 6mm and 150 x 100 x 6mm.
Note: Your design engineer should determine the type, size and length of the GALINTEL® for the brickwork openings by consulting the relevant technical data and safe load table below.
- Supporting brickwork over openings (windows and doors) in the building and construction industry
- Achieves an R3 durability rating
- Guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship
- GALINTEL® hot dip galvanized steel lintels are 40% lighter than solid lintels
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- AS/NZS 4680:2006 – Hot dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on fabricated ferrous articles
- AS/NZS 2699.3:2001 – Built in components for masonry
- AS/NZS 1170.1:2002 – Structural designs actions set
To find out more about the range of GALINTEL® Galvanized Lintel Angle Bars stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest bar shop.
|Product Code||Length (m)||Clear Opening (m)|