Galvanized Lintel Flat Bar 85 x 7mm – GALINTEL®
GALINTEL® Galvanized Lintel Flat Bar 85 x 7mm
GALINTEL® Lintel Flat Bars supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing are a range of lightweight, easy-to-install, load bearing steel lintel bars made from 300 MPa grade steel for the building and construction industry.
GALINTEL® Lintel Flat Bars are specifically designed and fully tested to support brickwork over openings such as windows and doors.
Lintel flat bars are fully hot dip galvanized to achieve an R3 durability rating and are available in 85 x 7mm.
Note: Your design engineer should determine the type, size and length of the GALINTEL® for the brickwork openings by consulting the relevant technical data and safe load table below.
- Supporting brickwork over openings (windows and doors) in the building and construction industry
- Achieves an R3 durability rating
- Guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship
- GALINTEL® hot dip galvanized steel lintels are 40% lighter than solid lintels
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- AS/NZS 4680:2006 – Hot dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on fabricated ferrous articles
- AS/NZS 2699.3:2001 – Built in components for masonry
- AS/NZS 1170.1:2002 – Structural designs actions set
To find out more about the range of GALINTEL® Galvanized Lintel Flat Bars stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Length (m)||Clear Opening (m)|