Galvanized Lintel J-Bar™ – GALINTEL®
GALINTEL® Galvanized Lintel J-Bar™
The GALINTEL® J-Bar™ Shelf Beam supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing is the ideal solution for cavity walls, either double brick, or brick veneer.
The J-Bar™ was developed in response to demand from builders for an economical substitute for built-up steel sections such as parallel flange channel and plate. Similar to a T-bar but with a special top flange incorporated into the upright section, the GALINTEL® J-Bar* provides an off-the shelf solution for cavity walls and is hot dip galvanized.
Available from accredited GALINTEL® distributors, the J-Bar™ is a convenient alternative to custom-made beams such as PFC and flat plate, which have to be fabricated and galvanized.
As with all quality GALINTEL® products, the J-Bar™ Shelf Beam is provided with a full product warranty and safe load tables.
- Ideal for cavity walls, either double brick, or brick veneer
- Header flange pre-drilled and galvanized for timber fixing
- Bottom flange pre-drilled and galvanized for column connection
- Up to 20% lighter than built-up steel sections
- Fully hot dip galvanized including ends (600g/m2)
- Standard range of lengths
- Non-standard lengths available to order
- 25-year performance warranty
- Convenient ‘off the shelf’ solution
- R3 durability rating
- AS/NZS 4680:2006 – Hot dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on fabricated ferrous articles
- AS/NZS 2699.3:2001 – Built in components for masonry
- AS/NZS 1170.1:2002 – Structural designs actions set
To find out more about the GALINTEL® J-Bar™ Shelf Beam stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Length (m)||Clear Opening (m)|