Galvanized Lintel Traditional Flat 75 x 10mm – GALINTEL®
GALINTEL® Galvanized Lintel Traditional Flat 75 x 10mm
GALINTEL® Galvanized Traditional Flat Bars supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing are lightweight, easy-to-install steel lintel bars made from 300 MPa grade steel and are specifically designed and fully tested to support brickwork over openings such as windows and doors.
GALINTEL® Traditional Flat Bars are fully hot dip galvanized to achieve an R3 durability rating and are available in 75 x 10mm.
Note: Your design engineer should determine the type, size and length of the GALINTEL® for the brickwork openings by consulting the relevant technical data and safe load table below.
- Supporting brickwork over openings (windows and doors) in the building and construction industry
- Achieves an R3 durability rating
- Guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship
- GALINTEL® hot dip galvanized steel lintels are 40% lighter than solid lintels
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- AS/NZS 4680:2006 – Hot dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on fabricated ferrous articles
- AS/NZS 2699.3:2001 – Built in components for masonry
- AS/NZS 1170.1:2002 – Structural designs actions set
To find out more about the range of GALINTEL® Galvanized Traditional Flat Bars stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Length (m)||Clear Opening (m)|