nVent Couplers LENTON® LOCK
LENTON® LOCK (nVent) Couplers supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing work in repair, bent, bar, retrofit, precast and new construction applications. Lock couplers shear the bolt heads off at a predetermined torque to ensure correct installation.
LENTON® LOCK (nVent) Couplers are ideal for column splicing, bridge applications, piling, splicing to protruding dowels cast in concrete, closure pours and beams. LENTON® LOCK (nVent) Couplers are available for 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 24mm, 28mm, 32mm, 26mm and 40mm bar sizes.
- Column splicing
- Bridge applications
- Splicing to protruding dowels cast in concrete
- Closure pours
- Works in repair, bent bar, retrofit, precast and new construction applications
- The bolt heads shear off at a predetermined torque to provide an instant check of correct installation
- AS/NZS 4671:2001 Steel reinforcing materials
- AS 3600:2009 Concrete structures
To find out more about the range of steel LENTON® Lock Couplers stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing, or to enquire about InfraBuild Reinforcing’s mechanical splicing services, please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Suit Bar Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||OD (mm)||Mass (kg)|
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.