nVent Position Couplers LENTON® Type P13
LENTON® Type P13 nVent Couplers supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing provide positive locking to reduce ‘slip’. They are designed to splice two curved, bent or straight bars when neither can be rotated. Spliced bars behave as continuous lengths of reinforcing steel bars by providing full strength in tension, compression and stress reversal applications.
LENTON® Type P13 nVent Couplers supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing are ideal for joining prefabricated cages, bored pile cages and diaphragm walls and are available to suit 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 24mm, 28mm, 32mm, 36mm and 40mm bar sizes.
- Joining prefabricated cages, bored pile cages and diaphragm walls
- Tapered thread provides positive locking to reduce ‘slip’
- Designed to splice two curved, bent or straight bars, when neither bar can be rotated
- AS/NZS 4671:2001 Steel reinforcing materials
- AS 3600:2009 Concrete structures
To find out more about the range of steel LENTON® Type P13 nVent Couplers stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing, or to enquire about InfraBuild Reinforcing’s mechanical splicing services, please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Suit Bar Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Extended Length (mm)||OD (mm)|
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.