ROMTECH® Lattice Girders
ROMTECH® Lattice Girders supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing are an innovative tunnel support system of rebar lattice girders. ROMTECH® provides high strength-to-weight ratios and is available in a wide range of sizes that can accommodate complex radial geometries. Lightweight and easy to handle on-site, ROMTECH® reduces shotcrete cycle times and shadowing.
ROMTECH® Lattice Girders are available in a wide range of cross-sectional sizes and designs.
- Widely used in Civil and Infrastructure markets
- Strata control
- Tunnel and ground support (hard and soft ground conditions)
- Customised to meet project requirements
- Lifting certification available upon request.
- High strength to weight ratio
- Simplified transport and handling due to lightweight sections
- Enhanced quality – made in a controlled environment
- Ease of installation due to simple connection details
- Increased site safety
- AS/NZS 4671 Steel for the reinforcement of concrete
- AS 3600 Concrete structures
- AS 1554.3 Part 3 Welding of reinforcing steels
- AS 1554.3 Structural steel welding Part 3: Welding of reinforcing steels
|Lattice Girder Configuration||Length (m)||Truss and Cord Diameter (mm)|
|Manufactured to bespoke design||Custom Length||12 - 32|