Ribbed Rectangular Mesh
Ribbed Rectangular Mesh supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing is a Class L mesh made from 500 MPa wire. Ribbed Rectangular Mesh is commonly used in reinforced concrete slabs such as pavements, precast panels, warehouse and industrial shed slabs, tilt-up slabs, driveways and patio slabs.
Note: Always consult with an engineer before choosing the mesh best suited for your application as using the wrong mesh size could potentially result in failure to your concrete structure.
- Concrete pavements
- Precast concrete sections
- Suspended Flooring
FeaturesMutli-purpose rectangular mesh
- Mutli-purpose rectangular mesh
- Manufactured from L grade ribbed wires, welded together with different spacing in each direction to form rectangular apertures
- AS/NZS 4671 Steel for the reinforcement of concrete
- AS 3600 Concrete structures
- AS 3727 Guide to residential pavements
- AS 2870 Residential slabs and footings
To find out more about the Ribbed Rectangular Mesh stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest bar shop.
|Product Code||Std Unit||Longitudinal Wires**||Cross Wires**||Mass (kg)||Effective Area (m)|
|RL718||Sheet||25 x 6.75 @ 100||30 x 7.6 @ 200||67||5.8 x 2.4|
|RL818||Sheet||25 x 7.6 @ 100||30 x 7.6 @ 200||79||5.8 x 2.4|
|RL918||Sheet||25 x 8.6 @ 100||30 x 7.6 @ 200||93||5.8 x 2.4|
|RL1018||Sheet||25 x 9.5 @ 100||30 x 7.6 @ 200||109||5.8 x 2.4|
|RL1118||Sheet||25 x 10.7 @ 100||30 x 7.6 @ 200||130||5.8 x 2.4|
|RL1218||Sheet||25 x 11.9 @ 100||30 x 7.6 @ 200||157||5.8 x 2.4|
*Number of Wires x Diameter (mm) @ Spacing (mm)
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.