Ribbed UTEMESH® for Utility Vehicles – Reinforcing Mesh
UTEMESH® supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing is a compact 4 x 2 m ribbed mesh that is safe and legal to transport on utes and small trucks without overhang. With improved lap efficiency across and along the sheet and reduced flying ends, UTEMESH® is also ideal for driveways, paths and smaller concreting projects. UTEMESH® Class L ribbed mesh is available in SL62, SL72 and SL82, and can be handled by one person using the correct manual handling techniques.
UTEMESH® is designed to conform to road authorities’ transport regulations. It’s now safer to handle with reduced flying ends (reduced to 2 mm). It features up to 8 per cent improved mesh cover through lap efficiency across and along the sheet.
- Ideal for small sites where manoeuvrability is limited
- Small projects such as slabs, driveways, patios and pavements
- Mesh for ute trays and small truck trays
- Versatile and lightweight
- Minimises wastage
- Legal to transport
- Easy to set up, place and tie
- Can be handled by one person (using the correct handling techniques)
- AS/NZS 4671 Steel for the reinforcement of concrete
- AS 3600 Concrete structures
- AS 3727 Guide to residential pavements
- AS 2870 Residential slabs and footings
To find out more about the Ribbed UTEMESH® for Utility Vehicles stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Std Unit||Longitudinal Wires*||Cross Wires*||Mass (kg)||Dimensions (m)|
|SL62UTE||Sheet||8 x 6 @ 200+4 x 4.24 @ 100||20 x 6 @ 200||18||4 x 2|
|SL72UTE||Sheet||8 x 6.75 @ 200+4 x 4.75 @ 100||20 x 6.75 @ 200||23||4 x 2|
|SL82UTE||Sheet||8 x 7.6 @ 200+4 x 5.35 @ 100||20 x 7.6 @ 200||30||4 x 2|
* Number of Wires x Diameter (mm) @ Spacing (mm)
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.