Ribbed Square Mesh
Ribbed Square Mesh supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing is commonly used in reinforced concrete slabs such as pavements, flooring, precast panels, warehouse and industrial shed slabs, tilt-up slabs, driveways and patio slabs.
Ribbed Square Mesh is a Class L reinforcing mesh made from 500 MPa welded ribbed wires and complies with AS/NZS 4671 Steel reinforcing materials.
Note: Always consult with an engineer before choosing the mesh best suited for your application as using the wrong mesh size could potentially result in failure to your concrete structure.
- Concrete pavements
- Precast concrete sections
- Driveways and patios
- Multi-purpose square mesh
- L grade ribbed wires welded together with equal spacing in both directions to form square apertures.
- AS/NZS 4671 Steel for the reinforcement of concrete
- AS 3600 Concrete structures
- AS 3727 Guide to residential pavements
- AS 2870 Residential slabs and footings
To find out more about the Ribbed Square Mesh stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest bar shop.
|Product Code||Std Unit||Longitudinal Wires*||Cross Wires*||Mass (kg)||Effective Area (m)|
|SL62||Sheet||10 x 6 @ 200 +4 x 4.24 @ 100||30 x 6 @ 200||33||5.8 x 2.4|
|SL72||Sheet||10 x 6.75 @ 200+4 x 4.75 @ 100||30 x 6.75 @ 200||41||5.8 x 2.4|
|SL82||Sheet||10 x 7.6 @ 200+4 x 5.35 @ 100||30 x 7.6 @ 200||52||5.8 x 2.4|
|SL92||Sheet||10 x 8.6 @ 200+4 x 6 @ 100||30 x 8.6 @ 200||66||5.8 x 2.4|
|SL102||Sheet||10 x 9.5 @ 200+4 x 6.75 @ 100||30 x 9.5 @ 200||80||5.8 x 2.4|
|SL81||Sheet||25 x 7.6 @ 100||60 x 7.6 @ 100||105||5.9 x 2.4|
* Number of Wires x Diameter (mm) @ Spacing (mm)
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.