Galvanized Steel Lintels
InfraBuild Steel Centre supplies galvanized steel lintels that meet Australian Standards.
Our galvanized steel lintels come from Australia’s leading suppliers and are high-strength inline coated with the innovative DuraGal® Ultra hot dip zinc aluminium coating, providing a smooth surface with a uniform coating thickness, designed to perform in masonry construction applications.
Galintel steel lintels are hot dip galvanized to ensure that all surfaces (legs, edges and ends) are fully protected. The specialised range of lintels includes flats, angles, T-bars and Rendabar®, all designed for optimum support of brickwork above clear openings.
- Masonry construction
- Minimum yield strengths of 400 MPa (8mm sections) and 450 MPa (6mm sections)
- 250g/m2 minimum average coating mass in accordance to AS/NZS 4791
- Complies with R3 durability classification requirements for built-in components
- TS 100
- AS/NZS 2699.3: Lintels and shelf angles
- AS/NZS 3750.9: Paints for steel structures
- AS/NZS 4791: Hot-dip galvanized (zinc) coatings on ferrous open sections, applied by an in-line process
To find out more about the galvanized steel lintels stocked at your local InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
|Lintels – 12m|
|Size (mm x mm x mm)||Nominal Thickness (mm)||Mass (kg/m)||Pack Size (Lns)|
|100 x 100||6||8.92||16|
|100 x 100||8||11.7||14|
|150 x 100||6||11.3||16|
|50 x 100||8||14.9||12|
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide the following processing services for this product:
To find out more about the processing services offered by InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide delivery services for this product.
Please contact your nearest branch for more information.
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.