Ancon® BT Headed Anchors
Ancon BT Headed Anchors supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing create an anchorage in the concrete, replacing the need for cogged or hooked bar ends. They can simplify scheduling and bar placement, and reduce congestion in the concrete.
Designed for use on 12mm to 40mm reinforcing bars Ancon BT Headed Anchors are internally threaded with metric threads to suit the BT coupler system. They create a full strength joint, the mode of failure being bar break.
- Anchorage of reinforcement bars
- Replaces the need for cogged or hooked bar ends by creating an anchorage in the concrete
- Meets requirements of AS 3600:2018
- Eliminates cogged and hooked bars
- Minimises embedment lengths – reduces congestion
- AS 3600 Concrete Structures
To find out more about the Ancon BT Headed Anchors stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing, please contact your nearest bar shop.
|Product Code||Suit Bar Size (mm)||Length (mm)||External Diameter (mm)|
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.