Reidbar™ Starter Bar Systems
REIDBAR™ Starter Bar Systems supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing have been developed to provide full-strength and positive connections between precast concrete panels, floor slabs and in situ suspended floors.
The REIDBAR™ Starter Bar system comprises REIDBAR™ Threaded Inserts, REIDBAR™ Starter Bars and specially designed chairs, plates and caps. REIDBAR™ Starter Systems are purpose-designed and offer speed of setup and installation.
The REIDBAR™ Starter Bar system is available in 12, 16, 20 and 25mm diameters, and standard lengths of 6 or 12m.
- Available in RB12, RBA16 and RBA20 – off the shelf
- Thread diameter is true to size – not a N20 bar with a thread turned down to 16 mm
- Coarse thread on the bar resists damage and minimises foreign materials blocking the threads of the cast-in REIDBAR™ insert
- System components are purpose designed and offer speed of set up and installation either in the precast yard or on site
- Non-standard lengths are easily catered for as starter bars are cut from standard 6 or 12 m lengths of REIDBAR™
- AS/NZS 4671:2001
To find out more about the range of Reidbar™ products stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest bar shop.
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.