BAMTEC® reinforcing rollout bar carpets from InfraBuild Reinforcing are used to speed up construction and reduce steelfixing on commercial and infrastructure applications. BAMTEC® complies with all relevant Australian Standards.
BAMTEC® is the world’s fastest steelfixing system and a revolutionary approach to placing steel reinforcing in slabs, Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement (CRCP) and decks to greatly improve speed, quality and safety of construction. Known as CRCP or reinforcing carpet, reinforcing bars are pre-welded to flexible steel straps to specific dimensions, rolled up for easy handling and delivered to site as a complete reinforcing bar carpet. When needed, the carpet is simply lifted into place and unrolled onto continuous bar chairs.
Talk to InfraBuild Reinforcing early in your project to optimise steel usage, engineering intent and specifications, as spacing and steel diameters can be varied to maximise efficiency.
- Widely used in Commercial, Civil & Infrastructure, Industrial, and Precast markets
- Slab on ground
- Suspended slab
- Wind farm foundations
- Precast panels
- Design efficiency – fabricated to specified bar centres
- Material savings of up to 20% compared to standard mesh
- Fast, efficient and accurate site installation – Time savings of up to 80% for the steel fixing
- Increased site safety
- Enhanced quality
- Lifting certification available upon request
- Reduction of waste and on-site steel fixers
- AS/NZS 4671 Steel for the reinforcement of concrete
- AS 3600 Concrete structures
- AS 1554.3 Structural steel welding Part 3: Welding of reinforcing steels
|Bar Diameter (mm)||Carpet Mass (t)||Carpet Length||Bar Spacing|
|10 – 32||Up to 1.5||Up to 12m||Variable to Suit|
Please check with your local InfraBuild Reinforcing representative for availability of products & services and to discuss your requirements.
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.