Bond Beam Ties and Block Wall Ties – Reinforcing Tie Wire
Bond beam ties supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing are used in conjunction with block out plates and W ligs for closing off concrete blocks where the core filling is not required beneath bond beams, lintel beams or sill beams. InfraBuild Reinforcing’s bond beam ties are available in bags of 100.
InfraBuild Reinforcing also supplies block wall ties that are used in pairs at 600mm centres to tie-in unreinforced block walls. These block wall ties control cracking where block do not intersect or overlay. They are available from InfraBuild Reinforcing in bundles of 50.
Typical Uses (Bond Beam Ties)
- Closing-off concrete blocks where core filling is not required beneath bond beams, lintel beams or sill beams (block out plates)
- Holding bars in bond beams and block walls where two bars are specified (W ligs)
- Available in bags of 100
Typical Uses (Block Wall Ties)
- Tying in unreinforced block walls
- Controlling cracking where blocks do not intersect or overlay
- Available in bundles of 50
To find out more about the bond beam ties and block wall ties stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest bar shop.
|Product Code (Bond Beam Ties)||Description||No./Bag|
|BOP||Block Out Plate||100|
|Product Code (Block Wall Ties)||No. per bundle|
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.