Max Frank Stremaform® Standard
Max Frank Stremaform® supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing is suitable for permanent formwork in floor slabs, ceilings and walls. The formwork lies between the continuous reinforcement layers so that there is no need to interrupt the reinforcement. An expanded metal welded beween the bars provides a rough surface that eliminates concrete scabbling.
Stremaform® is available in 100–1000mm heights and 2400mm lengths.
- Construction joints in deep slabs, hydrostatic slabs and composite slabs
- High-strength column containment
- Lost formwork in form slabs, ceilings and walls
- Expanded metal welded between bars provides rough surface that eliminates concrete scabbling
- Reinforcing bar continuity from one pour to another
- A range of sizes are available
To find out more about the Stremaform® products stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest bar shop.
|Product Code||Height (mm)||Length (mm)||Mass* (kg)|
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.