Max Frank Pecafil®
Max Frank Pecafil® supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing is a flat sheet wire mesh with a heat-shrunk layer of polyethylene applied to both sides. Strong and lightweight, it is an alternative to conventional formwork.
Pecafil® can be pre-formed prior to delivery, offers backfill after installation and pour, and does not require stripping. It’s available in 600–1800mm widths and 2250mm length.
- An alternative to conventional formwork
- Flat sheet wire mesh with a heat-shrunk layer of polyethylene applied to both sides
- Strong and lightweight
- Can be pre-formed prior to delivery
- Backfill after installation and pour concrete
- Does not require stripping
To find out more about the Max Frank Pecafil® stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Vertical Wire Size (mm)||Horizontal Wire Size (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.