Rediwall® Accessories (AFS Systems)
AFS Rediwall® supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing is a permanent PVC formwork system. Depending on the selected profile, the extruded components of the AFS Rediwall® system either simply snap or slide into place. They automatically interconnect for rapid assembly and achieve an attractive, low-maintenance wall surface.
Rediwall® requires almost no machinery-aided installation. With its high quality semi-gloss finish it requires no additional finishing for most applications. It’s suitable as a tough, low-maintenance load-bearing solution for building subterranean structures such as basements and retention tanks. It can also be utilised for overhead applications such as party walls, columns and retaining walls.
- Load-bearing solution for building subterranean structures (basements, blade walls, retention tanks, carparks)
- Overhead applications (such as party walls, columns, retaining walls)
- High-quality, semi-gloss finish
- Automatic interconnection
- Offer a low-maintenance wall surface
- Requires almost no machinery-aided installation
- Offers savings on time and labour costs
|Product Code||Description||Length (mm)||Mass (kg)|
|RW110FCS3000||110mm Fibre Cement Strip||3000||5.57|
|RW156FCS3000||156mm Fibre Cement Strip||3000||8.06|
|RW200FCS3000||200mm Fibre Cement Strip||3000||10.44|
|RW256FCS3000||256mm Fibre Cement Strip||3000||13.47|
|RWSA||Squint Angle||As required||–|
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.