Steel Round Bar – Merchant Bar
InfraBuild Steel Centre supplies steel round bar in a wide range of sizes. Manufactured in Australia from 300PLUS steel, InfraBuild Steel Centre’s steel round bar exceeds the minimum requirements of AS/NZS 3679.1 – 300. Steel round bar is a solid circular profile is available in broad range of dimensions, it can be easy formed, bent and machined.
Steel round bars are used in a vast range of construction and engineering projects, and various market segments including:
- Commercial & Residential construction
- Civil construction
- Mining infrastructure
- Transport and storage
- Energy ( Wind and Solar)
- Available in a wide variety of sizes
- 300PLUS Exceeds the minimum requirements of AS/NZS 3679.1.
- 300PLUS is up to 20% stronger for improved strength-to-weight ratios
- Requires no special pre-heating for welding
- Additional grades available on request
- AS/NZS 3679.1 – Hot-rolled bars and sections
- AS 1442: Carbon steels and carbon-manganese steels – Hot rolled bars and semi-finished products
- AS 1444: Wrought alloy steels – Standard, hardenability (H) series and hardened and tempered to designated mechanical properties
- AS 1447: Hot-rolled spring steels
|Round Bar 6m|
|Size (mm x mm x mm)||Mass (kg/m)||Metres (per tonne)|
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide the following processing services for this product:
- Cut-to-length – Our round merchant bars can be cut to length upon request to help fulfil your building and construction needs.
To find out more about the processing services offered by InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide delivery services for this product.
Please contact your nearest branch for more information.
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.