Steel Round Bar – Merchant Bar
InfraBuild Steel Centre supplies steel round bar in a wide range of sizes. Manufactured in Australia from 300PLUS steel, InfraBuild Steel Centre’s steel round bar exceeds the minimum requirements of AS/NZS 3679.1 – 300.
- Engineering construction
- Residential construction
- Non-residential construction
- Mining infrastructure
- Transport and storage
- Available in a wide variety of sizes
- Exceeds the minimum requirements of AS/NZS 3679.1.
- Up to 20% stronger for improved strength-to-weight ratios
- Requires no special pre-heating for welding
- Additional grades available on request
- AS/NZS 3679.1 – Hot-rolled bars and sections
- AS 1442: Carbon steels and carbon-manganese steels – Hot rolled bars and semi-finished products
- AS 1444: Wrought alloy steels – Standard, hardenability (H) series and hardened and tempered to designated mechanical properties
- AS 1447: Hot-rolled spring steels
To find out more about the steel round bar stocked at your local InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
|Round Bar 6m|
|Size (mm x mm x mm)||Mass (kg/m)||Metres (per tonne)|
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide the following processing services for this product:
To find out more about the processing services offered by InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide delivery services for this product.
Please contact your nearest branch for more information.
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.