Pressure Vessel Steel Plate
InfraBuild Steel Centre stocks high-quality pressure vessel steel plate. Pressure vessel steel plate is a fully killed, fine-grained, thick carbon manganese steel sheet for pressure vessel applications with a guaranteed minimum tensile strength of 430 MPa.
Produced by normalised rolling, pressure vessel steel plate has excellent weldability and is produced by Thermo-Mechanical Controlled Rolling.
- Pressure vessel
- Fine-grained, weldable steel plates for pressure equipment
- A fully killed, fine-grained carbon-manganese steel with a guaranteed minimum tensile strength
- Guaranteed minimum strength levels
- Excellent weldability and formability
- AS 1548: Fine grained, weldable steel plates for pressure equipment
To find out more about the pressure vessel steel plate stocked at your local InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
|Thickness (mm)||Mass (kg/m)||Width (mm)||Length (m)||kg/lineal metre of plate width|
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide the following processing services for this product:
- High-definition Plasma Cutting
- Oxy Profiling
- Flame Cutting
- Counter Sinking
- Counter Boring
To find out more about the processing services offered by InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide delivery services for this product.
Please contact your nearest branch for more information.
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.