With a gradual or ‘softer’ flat-to-curve transition in its form, stock rail is designed to reduce bruising or injury to livestock.
Stock rail is also a popular choice for a host of other end-uses such as property entrances.
- Coated in DuraGal Plus for superior corrosion protection
- Smooth, elongated edges minimise risk of bruising and injury to livestock
- Lightweight, easy to handle and transport
- Flat sides allow for easy connectivity
- Minimal weld spatter or fumes
- AS/NZS 1450: Steel tubes for mechanical purposes
To find out more about the stock rails stocked at your local InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
|Designationd x b mm||Wall Thicknessmm||Masskg/m||Metresper tonne||Pack Size(Lns)|
|53 x 35||1.6||1.77||854||48|
|60 x 48||2.0||2.88||347||36|
|66 x 44||1.6||2.23||448||36|
|75 x 40||1.6||2.39||418||20|
|75 x 40||2.0||2.97||336||20|
|97 x 40||2.0||3.65||273||21|
|115 x 42||2.0||4.27||234||21|
|115 x 42||2.5||5.30||188||21|
|120 x 48||2.0||4.53||220||18|
Note: Some sizes subject to rolling MOQs
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.