BONDEK® Metal Decking Galvanized
BONDEK® Metal Decking Galvanized by BlueScope Lysaght
InfraBuild Reinforcing supplies BONDEK® by BlueScope Lysaght, a highly efficient, versatile and robust formwork, reinforcement and ceiling system for concrete slabs for residential, commercial and civil projects.
With a yield strength of 550 MPa, BONDEK® metal decking supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing acts as a permanent formwork with minimal propping and requires no stripping. Fast and easy to install with excellent spanning capabilities for greater strength and less deflection, BlueScope Lysaght BONDEK® works as a composite slab saving on concrete and reinforcement costs.
BONDEK® metal decking is backed by a BlueScope Steel warranty and is available in a 590mm width and 0.60mm, 0.75mm and 1.00mm thicknesses.
- Floor slab construction in residential, commercial and many industrial applications.
- Superior spanning capacities for greater strength and less deflection
- Acts as permanent formwork with minimal propping
- Fast and easy to instal
- Works as composite slab
- Backed by a BlueScope Steel warranty
- AS 3600:2009 Concrete structures
- AS/NZS 1170:2002 Structural design actions
- AS 1397 Grade G550, Z350
- AS 2327.1:2003 Composite structures – Simply supported beams
- AS/NZS 4600:2005 Cold-formed steel structures
- AS 3610:1995 Formwork for concrete
To find out more about the BlueScope Lysaght BONDEK® galvanized metal decking stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest branch.
Base Metal Thickness (mm)
Width of Coverage (mm)