Stramit Condeck HP® Composite Decking
Stramit Condeck HP® High Performance Composite Decking supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing is part of the Stramit Condeck HP Composite Slab System. Condeck HP® Composite Decking is ideal for floor slab construction in residential, commercial and industrial applications where an alternative material is needed for highly corrosive environments.
Manufactured from high-strength galvanized steel, Stramit Condeck HP® Composite Decking is supplied with a standard Z350 coating, hinged lapping, enclosed ribs and manufactured with no restrictions on shear studs. Stramit Condeck HP® Composite Decking is suitable for use in both steel frame and concrete frame construction, including band beam applications.
Stramit Condeck HP® Composite Decking is available in 300mm effective cover and a height of 55mm. Base thicknesses range includes 0.75mm, 0.9mm and 1.0mm.
- Floor slab construction in residential, commercial and industrial applications where an alternative material is needed for highly corrosive environments
- Suitable for use in both steel frame and concrete frame construction
- Manufactured from high-strength galvanized steel
- Alternative material available for highly corrosive environments
- Hinged Lapping – No need for side lap fasteners. Easier construction, plus time and cost savings
- Flat Soffit – Flush fitting panels from an attractive ceiling ready for painting
- Enclosed Ribs – No need for end closures
- Stud Flexibility – No restrictions on placement of shear studs. Allow lighter beams.
- Effective Width = 300 mm, Height = 55 mm
- AS 3600:2009 Concrete structures
- AS/NZS 1170:2002 Structural design actions
- AS 1397 Grade G550, Z350
- AS 2327.1:2003 Composite structures – Simply supported beams
- AS/NZS 4600:2005 Cold-formed steel structures
- AS 3610:1995 Formwork for concrete
To find out more about the galvanized Stramit Condeck HP® Composite Decking stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest bar shop.
|Product Code||Thickness||Mass||Yeild Strength (MPa)|
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.