Stramit Condeck HP® Edgeforma
Condeck HP® Edgeforma supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing is part of the Stramit Condeck HP Composite Slab System. Used for Slab edging, the Edgeforma suits slabs up to 200mm.
Manufactured from high-strength galvanized steel, Condeck HP® Edgeforma is available in widths of 100–200mm and made-to-order lengths.
- Floor slab construction in residential, commercial and many industrial applications
- Speeds up construction of slabs
- Provides a time and money-saving solution
- Manufactured from high-strength galvanized steel
- Alternative material available for highly corrosive environments
- Hinged Lapping – No need for side lap fasteners.
- Flat Soffit – Flush fitting panels from an attractive ceiling ready for painting
- Enclosed Ribs – No need for end closures
- Stud Flexibility – No restrictions on placement of shear studs. Allow lighter beams
To find out more about the galvanized Stramit Condeck HP® Edgeforma stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest bar shop.
|Condeck HP® Edgeforma (Stramit)|
|Product Code||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|CEF100||100||Made to Order|
|CEF120||120||Made to Order|
|CEF125||125||Made to Order|
|CEF150||150||Made to Order|
|CEF180||180||Made to Order|
|CEF200||200||Made to Order|
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.