Ancon® Shearfix Punching Shear Reinforcement
Ancon® Shearfix is a custom-made concrete accessory supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing and designed to be used as punching shear reinforcement around columns. Ancon Shearfix is suitable for flat plate construction and offers advantages over loose shear links, which can be time-consuming to install.
The custom-made system consists of double-headed studs welded to flat rails, which are positioned in the slab around the column. The studs are welded to the rail at the centres specified in the design to ensure installation at the most effective position. Ancon provides free software to determine the optimum system design.
- Column/floor intersection and flatslab construction
- Provides resistance to punching shear failure
- Custom-made to suit
- Offers advantages over loose shear links, which can be time-consuming to both design and install
- Provides shear reinforcement
- Ancon provides free software to determine the optimum system design
- Lead time applies
- AS/NZS 3600:2018 Concrete Structures
To find out more about the range of Ancon® Shearfix products stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest branch.
InfraBuild Sustainability Report 2022
InfraBuild ACRS 2023 Certificates
InfraBuild Modern Slavery Statement FY22
World Steel Association Climate Action Program Membership 2022 – 2023
World Steel Association Certificate 2022-2023
LifeMax® Plus Brochure
Shouldered System Brochure
InfraBuild Energy Reducing Process Certificate 2021
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.