Co-Packers Carbon Fibre Pile Wheel
Co-Packers Pile Wheels supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing are a polymer-based spacer that expands to bond and seal inside concrete. They are flame resistant and offer suitable compressive strength for use with concrete. They are also compliant with road authority requirements. Co-Packers Carbon Pile Wheel Plastic Bar Chairs, with 50 to 100mm Cover, meet the requirements of AS/NZS 2425:2015 – Bar chairs in reinforced concrete – Product requirements and test methods.
- Compliant with road authority requirements
- Expands to bond and seal inside concrete
- Flame resistant
- Suitable compressive strength for use with concrete
- Polymer-based spacer compliant with road authority requirements.
- AS/NZS 2425 Bar chairs in reinforced concrete – Product requirements and test methods.
To find out more about the Co-Packers products stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest bar shop.
|Product Code||Concrete Cover (mm)||Spiral (mm)||Width (mm)||No./Bag|
|CPCH40CF||40||10 – 19||40||100|
|CPCH50CF||50||10 – 19||42||60|
|CPCH65CF||65||10 – 19||40||40|
|CPCH75CF||75||10 – 19||39||30|
|CPCH80CF||80||10 – 19||45||25|
|CPCH85CF||85||10 – 19||44||25|
|CPCH100CF||100||10 – 19||43||30|
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.