Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer Dowel
InfraBuild Reinforcing supplies Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) Dowel, an alternative to steel dowels in environments where there is potential for corrosion. Like standard steel dowels, GDRP Dowels are used as a load transfer device between joints in concrete slabs.
- Structures near the coast / marine environment
- Medical facilities requiring electromagnetic neutrality
- Slab on ground
- Corrosion resistant
- No premature deterioration of the concrete due to rusting of the dowels
- No locking of the joint in the slab
- Electromagnetic neutrality
- Lighter than steel (2 g/cm3, 4 x lighter)
To find out more about Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer Dowel stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest bar shop.
|Product Code||Size (mm)|
InfraBuild Sustainability Report 2022
InfraBuild ACRS 2023 Certificates
InfraBuild Modern Slavery Statement FY22
World Steel Association Climate Action Program Membership 2022 – 2023
World Steel Association Certificate 2022-2023
LifeMax® Plus Brochure
Shouldered System Brochure
InfraBuild Energy Reducing Process Certificate 2021
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.