Key Joint System by Danley™
Danley™ preformed metal key joints supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing enable loads to be transferred between adjoining concrete slabs while allowing lateral movement and limiting differential vertical movement between the slabs. Danley™ Key Joints incorporate a unique drive’n’ twist stake system to make installation simple and provide a more uniform joint line at a fraction of the cost of conventional formwork.
Knock-outs provide for placement of square dowels. Ideal for light traffic areas, Danley™ Key Joints are available with capping for 3mm recess, 10mm recess or permanent capping with Rip-A-Strip. They are available in heights of 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm and 250mm and lengths of 3m and 6m.
- Light traffic areas
- Enables transfer of vertical loads across the joints between slabs
- Allows lateral movement between the slabs, but limits vertical differential movement between the slabs
- Allows continuous concrete placement with preformed internal joints
- Incorporates drive-and-twist stake system
- Knock-outs provide for placement of square dowels
- Capping available for 3mm recess, 10mm recess, or permanent capping with Rip-A-Strip™ (sold separately)
To find out more about the Danley™ Key Joints products stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest bar shop.
|Product Code||Height (mm)||Length (m)|
|Key Joint – Stakes|
|Product Code||Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Suit Key Joint (mm)||No. Per Pack|
|KJDPEG3||10||350||100 – 150||8|
|Key Joint – Capping|
|Description||Colour||Width (mm)||Set Down (mm)||Length (m)|
|KJDCAPR10||Removable – Standard||Black||10||3||25|
|KJDCAPR12||Removable – Block||Black||12||10||25|
InfraBuild Sustainability Report 2022
InfraBuild ACRS 2023 Certificates
InfraBuild Modern Slavery Statement FY22
World Steel Association Climate Action Program Membership 2022 – 2023
World Steel Association Certificate 2022-2023
LifeMax® Plus Brochure
Shouldered System Brochure
InfraBuild Energy Reducing Process Certificate 2021
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.