Plastic Bar Chair Continuous Deck Rails
Continuous Deck Rails supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing are a continuous plastic bar chair that allows for rapid placement and chairing. Ideal for precast, tilt-up panels and suspended slabs, Danley™ Continuous Deck Rails provide strong and stable support with a plastic base to suit slab-on-ground applications. They’re available in 740mm and 750mm lengths at various heights.
- BAMTEC® suspended slab, slab-on-ground with concrete blinding layer
- Precast, Tilt-up panels
- Continuous spacer
- Allows rapid placement and chairing
- Provides strong and stable support for reinforcing steel
- Minimum soffit exposure
- Plastic base to suit slab-on-ground application
- AS/NZS 2425 Bar chairs in reinforced concrete – Product requirements and test methods
To find out more about the Continuous Deck Rails stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest bar shop.
|Product Code||Height (mm)||Length (mm)||No./Bag|
Note: When using Deck Rail Base, customers should consider the 5 mm thickness of the base which may affect concrete cover.
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.