Rediwall® Floor Track (AFS Systems)
AFS Rediwall® supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing is a permanent PVC formwork system. Depending on the selected profile, the extruded components of the AFS Rediwall® system either simply snap or slide into place. They automatically interconnect for rapid assembly and achieve an attractive, low-maintenance wall surface.
Rediwall® requires almost no machinery-aided installation. With its high quality semi-gloss finish it requires no additional finishing for most applications. It’s suitable as a tough, low-maintenance load-bearing solution for building subterranean structures such as basements and retention tanks. It can also be utilised for overhead applications such as party walls, columns and retaining walls.
- Load-bearing solution for building subterranean structures (basements, blade walls, retention tanks, carparks)
- Overhead applications (such as party walls, columns, retaining walls)
- High-quality, semi-gloss finish
- Automatic interconnection
- Offer a low-maintenance wall surface
- Requires almost no machinery-aided installation
- Offers savings on time and labour costs
|Rediwall Floor Track (AFS Systems)|
|Product Code||Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Mass (kg)|
InfraBuild Sustainability Report 2022
InfraBuild ACRS 2023 Certificates
InfraBuild Modern Slavery Statement FY22
World Steel Association Climate Action Program Membership 2022 – 2023
World Steel Association Certificate 2022-2023
LifeMax® Plus Brochure
Shouldered System Brochure
InfraBuild Energy Reducing Process Certificate 2021
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.