Reidbar™ Reidbrace™ supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing is an off-the-shelf system that provides design engineers and constructors with an economic solution for tension bracing of structures, tie-back applications and temporary works bracing. Reidbrace™ utilises Reidbar™, a user-friendly continuously threaded reinforcing bar system, as tension members. This makes Reidbrace™ a unique system that is easy to install with minimum extra processes onsite.
- Eliminates expensive threaded rods
- Eliminates welding and threading
- Over-length bar can be cut without dismantling the bracing assembly
- Substantial cost savings in labour and materials
- All components sold separately
- Engineered design, tested and certified to exceed the ultimate capacity of the Grade 500N Reidbar™
To find out more about the Reidbar™ Reidbrace™ stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest bar shop.
|RB12BRACE||RB12 & RBA16|
|RB25BRACE||RB25 & RB32|
InfraBuild Sustainability Report 2022
InfraBuild ACRS 2023 Certificates
InfraBuild Modern Slavery Statement FY22
World Steel Association Climate Action Program Membership 2022 – 2023
World Steel Association Certificate 2022-2023
LifeMax® Plus Brochure
Shouldered System Brochure
InfraBuild Energy Reducing Process Certificate 2021
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.