Grade K1042 Steel Plate – Heat Treatable Steel Plate
InfraBuild Steel Centre supplies Grade K1042 heat treatable steel plate for general engineering applications.
Grade K1042 heat treatable steel plate features excellent wear and abrasion properties that are improved upon heat treatment. Grade K1042 heat treatable steel plate is suitable for applications including general engineering parts, profile cut gears and for use in wear and abrasion applications.
- General engineering parts
- Profile cut gears
- Wear/abrasion applications
- A heat-treatable plate grade for general engineering applications
- Wear/abrasion properties improved upon heat treatment
- AS/NZS 3678: Structural steel – Hot-rolled plates, floorplates and slabs
To find out more about the Grade K1042 heat treatable steel plate stocked at your local InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
|Thickness (mm)||Mass (kg/m)||Width (mm)||Length (m)||kg/lineal metre of plate width|
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide the following processing services for this product:
- High-definition Plasma Cutting
- Oxy Profiling
- Flame Cutting
- Counter Sinking
- Counter Boring
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide delivery services for this product.
Please contact your nearest branch for more information.
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.