Steel Boiler Plate
InfraBuild Steel Centre supplies high-quality steel boiler plate that is produced by normalised rolling and has excellent weldability.
Steel boiler plate is fully killed, fine-grained, thick carbon manganese steel sheet for boiler and pressure vessel applications with a guaranteed minimum tensile strength of 460 MPa.
- Pressure vessel
- Guaranteed tensile strength levels
- Grades with elevated temperature properties available
- Grades with guaranteed low-temperature properties available
- Excellent weldability and formability
- NR grades may be ordered with tests in the normalised condition. This is designated NRA.
- This grade is recognised in the ASME material code
- AS 1548: Fine grained, weldable steel plates for pressure equipment
To find out more about the steel boiler plate stocked at your local InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide the following processing services for this product:
- High-definition Plasma Cutting
- Oxy Profiling
- Flame Cutting
- Counter Sinking
- Counter Boring
To find out more about the processing services offered by InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide delivery services for this product.
Please contact your nearest branch for more information.
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.