Galvabond – Galvanized Steel Sheet Metal and Coil
InfraBuild Steel Centre stocks a variety of galvanized sheet metal under the name Galvabond.
Galvabond is a family of hot dip zinc-coated galvanized steel sheeting made up of:
- Galvabond G2 steel – a hot dip zinc-coated commercial forming steel with a spangled surface
- Galvabond G2S steel – skin passed to improve surface quality
- Galvabond G3N – a hot dip zinc-coated deep drawing steel with a spangled surface
- Galvabond G3NS – skin passed to improve surface quality
- Air conditioning ducts and panels
- Meter boxes
- Partitioning systems
- Cable trays
- Scaffolding planks
- Rendering mesh
- Feeder troughs
- Automotive panels and components
- Drawn appliance panels and components
- Suitable for lockseaming up to 1.6mm thick (G2)
- Free of fluting for three months after galvanizing (G2S)
- Guaranteed non-ageing and free from stretcher stain (G3N)
- AS/NZS 1365: Tolerances for flat-rolled steel products
- AS/NZS 1397: Continuous hot-dip metallic coated steel sheet and strip – Coatings of zinc and zinc alloyed with aluminium and magnesium
To find out more about the Galvabond Galvanized Sheet Metal and Coil stocked at your local InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
|Base Metal Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||(kg/m2)|
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide the following processing services for this product:
To find out more about the processing services offered by InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide delivery services for this product.
Please contact your nearest branch for more information.
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.