Zincalume Steel Sheet
InfraBuild Steel Centre can help you create a Zincalume roof with this hot dip zinc/aluminium alloy-coated steel available in five grades:
- Zincalume G2N – commercial forming steel with a spangled surface
- Zincalume G250 – structural steel with a guaranteed minimum yield strength of 250 MPa
- Zincalume G300 – structural steel with a guaranteed minimum yield strength of 300 MPa
- Zincalume G450 – structural steel with a guaranteed minimum yield strength of 450 MPa
- Zincalume G500 – structural steel with a guaranteed minimum yield strength of 500 MPa
- Zincalume roof applications
- Garage door panels
- Hot water systems
- Laundry appliances
- Structural sections
- Rainwater goods
- House framing
- Garden sheds
- Patio posts
- Available in both commercial forming and structural grades
- Guaranteed minimum yield strengths across four structural grades
- AS/NZS 1365: Tolerances for flat-rolled steel products
- AS 1397: Continuous hot-dip metallic coated steel sheet and strip – Coatings of zinc and zinc alloyed with aluminium and magnesium
To find out more about the Zincalume sheets stocked at your local InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
|Base Metal Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||(kg/m2)|
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide the following processing services for this product:
To find out more about the processing services offered by InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide delivery services for this product.
Please contact your nearest branch for more information.
InfraBuild Sustainability Report 2022
InfraBuild ACRS 2023 Certificates
InfraBuild Modern Slavery Statement FY22
World Steel Association Climate Action Program Membership 2022 – 2023
World Steel Association Certificate 2022-2023
LifeMax® Plus Brochure
Shouldered System Brochure
InfraBuild Energy Reducing Process Certificate 2021
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.