Zincanneal Steel Sheet
InfraBuild Steel Centre supplies Zincanneal steel, a family of matte hot dip zinc/iron alloy coated steel sheets made up of:
- Zincanneal G2S – commercial forming steel with a skin-passed smooth surface suitable for direct-on painting
- Zincanneal G3NS – drawing steel with a skin-passed surface and suitable for direct-on painting. Guaranteed non-ageing and free from stretcher strain
- Exposed painted panels
- Washing machines
- Acoustic ceiling tiles
- Door frames
- Commercial refrigerators and freezers
- Automotive panels and components
- Suitable for direct-on painting
- Guaranteed non-ageing and free from stretcher strain
- AS 1365: Tolerances for flat-rolled steel products
- AS 1397: Continuous hot-dip metallic coated steel sheet and strip – Coatings of zinc and zinc alloyed with aluminium and magnesium
To find out more about the Zincanneal steel sheets stocked at your local InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
|Base Metal Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||(kg/m2)|
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide the following processing services for this product:
To find out more about the processing services offered by InfraBuild Steel Centre please contact your nearest branch.
InfraBuild Steel Centre can provide delivery services for this product.
Please contact your nearest branch for more information.
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.