Ancon® Lockable Dowel
InfraBuild Reinforcing supplies Ancon® Lockable Dowels, which are designed for use in temporary movement joints. They allow initial shrinkage of the concrete to take place and are then locked in position, by mechanical and chemical means, to prevent further movement taking place.
Ancon® Lockable Dowels eliminate the need for complicated formwork and are ideal for slab-to-slab and slab-to-wall connections in a variety of steel reinforcement applications.
Ancon® lockable dowels from InfraBuild Reinforcing are available as:
- ESDQL20 for Slab-to-Slab applications
- HLDQL30 for Slab-to-Slab applications with high loads
- ESDQL20W for Slab-to-Wall applications.
The complete dowel set comprises the dowel itself, the sleeve including the lid, the locking plate, and a 2-part epoxy resin.
- Temporary movement joints
- Designed for use at temporary movement joints
- Allows initial shrinkage of concrete to take place and is then locked in position with a mechanical plate and epoxy resin
- Locked dowel continues to transfer shear but prevents further movement taking place
- Eliminates the need for complicated formwork
- Replaces the use of one-metre ‘pour strips’ or closure strips in post-tension concrete frames
To find out more about the Ancon Lockable Dowel stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest branch.
|Product Code||Size (mm)||Sleeve Size (mm)||Application|
|ESDQL20||435 x 30||240 x 170||Slab to Slab|
|HLDQL30||475 x 30||280 x 170||Slab to Slab High Load|
|ESDQL20W||270 x 30||240 x 170||Slab to Wall|
InfraBuild Sustainability Report 2022
InfraBuild ACRS 2023 Certificates
InfraBuild Modern Slavery Statement FY22
World Steel Association Climate Action Program Membership 2022 – 2023
World Steel Association Certificate 2022-2023
LifeMax® Plus Brochure
Shouldered System Brochure
InfraBuild Energy Reducing Process Certificate 2021
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.