Connolly® Expansion Joint System
Connolly® Expansion Joint supplied by InfraBuild Reinforcing are a roll formed galvanised steel section with 10mm cross linked foam to provide a leave in place formwork that allows for joint expansion. The profile is fixed in place using the patented peg and wedge system.
The EXJ has pre-formed holes which allow it to be used in conjunction with Connolly Universal Dowel Sleeves (UDS). The EXJ profile is available in 3m length for slab thicknesses from 100mm to 200mm. Included in the system are dowels, dowel sleeves, pegs and wedges. Lengths without dowels, dowel sleeves, pages and wedges are also available.
- Expansion joints in slab-on-ground applications
- Shear load transfer through expansion joints
- Pre-formed holes allow for use with Connolly Universal Dowel Sleeves (UDS)
- Rigid connection between Expansion Joint and dowel sleeve through patented twist-fix feature
- Provides expansion capacity over the full depth of the slab
- Permanent capping and rebate mould available
- Galvanized coating for corrosion protection
- Patented Wedge fixing mechanism allows fast and accurate height adjustment
- Additional stiffening ribs (EXJ125, EXJ150 and EXJ200) to ensure straighter joints
- Can be used to screed off which makes getting the right level quick and easy
To find out more about the Connolly Key Joint Expansion Joint System stocked at your local InfraBuild Reinforcing please contact your nearest bar shop.
|Product Code||Component||Height (mm)||Length (m)|
dowel sleeves, pegs and wedges are not included with length only products codes.
Subscribe to the
Receive regular updates on news, case studies as well as the latest products and services.